Fall Recreational Soccer Season Runs from Early September 2013 to Early November 2013
Age Group Table Registration for boys and girls from 3 to 18 years of age.
EARLY BIRD Recreational Rates:
U4 - U6 Recreational Soccer Fee is $85.00 (includes uniform)
U7 - U12 Recreational Soccer Fee is $85.00 (no uniform included)
U13 - U19 Recreational Soccer Fee is $90.00 (no uniform included)
EARLY BIRD RECREATIONAL RATES IN EFFECT THROUGH JUNE 16TH, 2013...STARTING JUNE 17TH ALL FEES GO UP $5.00.
LATE FEE STARTS ON JULY 21ST, 2013, FOR U13 - U19 AGE GROUPS SIGN UP BEFORE THE EXTRA $15.00 LATE FEE GOES INTO EFFECT.
LATE FEE STARTS ON JULY 28TH, 2013, FOR U4 - U12 AGE GROUPS SIGN UP BEFORE THE EXTRA $15.00 LATE FEE GOES INTO EFFECT.
NVSC offers three district locations to play soccer. Hellwig District, Ben Lomond District and the newest Valley View District. Hellwig and Ben Lomond has age groups U4 - U19, Valley View has age groups U4 - U12. If you are playing U13 - U19 in the Fall 2013 you must select the Hellwig District or Ben Lomond District.
For exact addresses of all three locations please click here.
If your player HAS the correct, current uniform and it fits, you do not need to buy a new uniform, unless stated below. Please refer to the current uniform pictures available on the Recreational page of the NVSC website. This is the 7th season with the same uniform.
- u4-u6 - uniform is included in the registration fee; no ordering required
- u7-u19 - uniform kit is $27 and includes 1-blue jersey; 1-white jersey, shorts, and socks; you must order, and pay for, the uniform when registering if you want a new kit.
- If your son/daughter is playing U7 (first season) you need to purchase a uniform during registration.
- If your son/daughter is playing U8 through U19 for the first time with NVSC you need to purchase a uniform during registration.
- If your son or daughter played in the Spring 2012, Fall 2012 or Spring 2012 and the uniform still fits, you do not need to purchase a uniform.
- If you have a current uniform without jersey numbers, and your son/daughter is registering to play in u13/14 or older, you need to purchase a new kit. Players in u13 and above require numbers on their jerseys.
For u13-u19 Returning players to the same team (from Spring 2013) - you do not need to purchase a new uniform. Anyone returning from previous seasons and still has both jerseys (correct uniform), or players requesting a different team for Fall 2013, must purchase a new uniform IF there is duplicate number on the roster. This can be done separately from registration, once the team rosters for the Fall are established.
- If your son or daughter has outgrown their jersey you will have the option to purchase a uniform during registration.
Questions can be sent to Mark Ross, NVSC Recreational Director at email@example.com