Keep in mind that the person who registered the child on the camps registration is the one who receives all the emails with updates.
Indoor Weather Policy:
If the bulding is closed then camps will be cancelled for that scheduled night. Inclement Weather conditions will be judged by the NVSC staff to ensure the safets of all campers and their families. NVSC will make the final decision on whether or not the camps will be cancelled for the night.
We have the reschedule dates for Winter camps on February 19th and 20th. No additional rescheduled dates will occur past February 20th. This date is the end date of our Winter Camps. We will do our best to try and get all our camp dates in!