October 10th and 11th, 2020
- U9-U19 boys & girls travel teams, open to USYSA and US Club Soccer teams
- Top competition at all skill levels--multiple brackets in each age group
- Championship quality fields--both turf and natural grass
- Competitively priced entry fees
- 3 games guaranteed
- Experienced tournament management
- GotSoccer Tournament
- All Field Locations will have an athletic trainer on site
- Conveniently located in Prince William County, VA, just 30 miles from the nation’s capital
- Discount for clubs that send 10x or more teams. Clubs sending 10x or more teams must have their club administrator reach out to Tournament Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange discount.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols coming soon
2020 General Information
- EXTENDED Application Deadline: Application MUST be submitted before September 19th, 2020 with mail-in payment received no later than September 22nd, 2020. Applications are accepted online only.
- Payment: Full payment must be received before an application is considered to be complete. Teams that do not submit payment by September 17th, 2020 will be placed on a waiting list. (or email the tourney director if you are having trouble getting the payment in on time). NOTE: Payments will not be processed until September 18th, 2020.
- Acceptances: Will be on a rolling basis starting on Sept 1st, 2020. Tournament Director will email acceptances out to the team contacts.
- Refund Policy:
- If the tournament is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions there will be a 100% refund.
- No full refunds will be given if any games are played on the tournament weekend.
- Until September 17th, registration fee will not be processed (ie. 100% refund); However, no full refunds will be issued after Sept 17th, 2020.
- Teams that withdraw between between Sept 18th and Sept 25th will be charged a $50.00 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be given to any team after Sept 25th, 2020.
- Cancellation Policy: If the entire event/tournament weekend is cancelled by NVSC for any reason other than Covid-19 restrictions, accepted teams will receive a refund of the registration fee, after all fixed costs are covered. If the tournament is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions there will be a 100% refund.
- Age Groups/Teams: Club teams U9-U19 boys and girls, with a maximum of five (5) guest players per team. U9-U10 teams are allowed a maximum of 12 players, U11-U12 teams are allowed a maximum of 16 players, U13 teams are allowed a maximum of 18 players, and U14 teams and above are allowed a maximum of 22 players (guest players count towards the total number of players). A player may be rostered to play on only one team during the duration of this tournament.
- Entry Fee: U9-U10 is $750; U11-U12 is $765; U13-U19 is $885. All teams will be scheduled for a minimum of three games.
- Game Length: U9 - U10 games are 25 minute halves; U11 - U12 games are 30 minute halves, U13 - U19 are 30 minutes halves.
- Number of Referees: U9 - U12 games have one center ref, U13 - U19 games have one center ref and two AR’s.
- Number of Players: U9 and U10 shall have a maximum of 7 (seven) players on the field of play and no less than 5 (five). U11 and U12 shall have a maximum of 9 (nine) players on the field of play and no less than 5 (five). U13 - U19 shall have a maximum of 11 (eleven) players on the field of play and no less than 7 (seven).
- Coaching Conflicts: Potential coaching conflicts may be submitted for consideration along with the application; no requests will be considered after the schedules are completed. Coaches are responsible for managing any conflicts that may arise. The Head Coaches name has to be EXACTLY the same on both applications or the conflict will NOT be considered. Also coaching conflicts for more than two teams are extremely difficult and there is a good chance that the deconflict for all three teams might not happen.