November 21 and 22, 2020
Fall 2020 has allowed us to get back on the pitch and enjoy our kids playing soccer. If you are looking for an exciting way to end the Fall 2020 season, bring your team to the Fall Classic Recreational Team Tournament. We have limited fields available, so be sure to apply soon to secure your spot in the tournament.
- U8-U19 boys & girls recreational teams
- Unlimited guest players to fill out your roster
- Championship quality fields
- Competitively priced entry fees
- 3 games guaranteed
- COVID Safetyu Requirements and Protocols in place
- Conveniently located in Prince William County, VA, just 30 miles from the nation’s capital
2020 General Information
- Application Deadline: Application MUST be submitted by November 8, 2020. Applications are accepted by emailing the application to email@example.com then mailing the application and check to NVSC 14424 Bristow Road, Manassas, VA 20112. Full payment must be received before an application is considered to be complete. Teams that do not submit payment by November 8, 2020 will be placed on a waiting list. No refunds will be issued once accepted.
- Age Groups/Teams: Club teams U8-U19 boys and girls, with a maximum of five (5) guest players per team. U8 teams are allowed a maximum of 10 players, U9-U10 teams are allowed a maximum of 12 players, U11-U12 teams are allowed a maximum of 16 players, U13 teams are allowed a maximum of 18 players, and U14 teams and above are allowed a maximum of 22 players (guest players count towards the total number of players). A player may be rostered to play on only one team during the duration of this tournament.
- Entry Fee: U8, is $300, U9-U12 is $425; U13-U19 is $495. All teams will be scheduled for a minimum of three games.
- Game Length: U8 games are 20 minute halves, U9 - U10 games are 25 minute halves, U11 - U19 games are 30 minute halves
- Number of Referees: U9 - U12 games have one center ref, U13 - U19 games have one center ref and two AR’s.
- Number of Players: U8 shall have a maximum of 4 (four) players on the field and no less than 3 (three). U9 and U10 shall have a maximum of 7 (seven) players on the field of play and no less than 5 (five). U11 and U12 shall have a maximum of 9 (nine) players on the field of play and no less than 5 (five). U13 - U19 shall have a maximum of 11 (eleven) players on the field of play and no less than 7 (seven).
- Coaching Conflicts: Potential coaching conflicts may be submitted for consideration along with the application; no requests will be considered after the schedules are completed. Coaches are responsible for managing any conflicts that may arise. The Head Coaches name has to be EXACTLY the same on both applications or the conflict will NOT be considered. Also coaching conflicts for more than two teams are extremely difficult and there is a good chance that the deconflict for all three teams might not happen.
- Notification of Acceptance: Teams will be accepted on a rolling basis and will be notified on or about November 10, 2020