All Teams MUST submit their check-in forms as PDF’s onto Gotsoccer before Saturday, November 13th, 2021. No other file types (e.g., JPEG, GIF) will be accepted.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Official Roster including Guest Players written (this is your Official VYSA or other State Governing Body or US Club Roster)
- Player Passes including Guest Player Passes (this is your Offiical VYSA or other State Governing Body or US Club passes)
- Permission to Travel (if required)
Questions about guest players, look at our Guest Player Instructions
- Log into your team Gotsoccer account
- Click on the Hunt Country Fall Classic Tournament
- Click on the tab labeled Documents
- In the lower right area you need to upload the following documents:
- Official Roster (the one with player pictures and if you have guest players write them in)
- Player Passes (including guest player passes)
Once all documents have been uploaded, they will be approved and your official tournament roster will be stamped and locked. All teams will receive a confirmation email stating that their registration is complete and Approved Tournament Roster is available on-line through their GotSoccer account (in the same location you upload your roster and passes). Please print this approved roster and bring to every game with the player passes, medical release forms (these are the medical release forms you already have in possession for your team, there is NO special tournament medical release).
Any changes to the roster or player cards will need to be done at the site main tent on Saturday morning before your first game...no changes allowed through Online Check-In
Anyone who has not submitted their paperwork by the deadline will have to go to their sites main tent 1 hour before their first game on Saturday.
All questions regarding check-in may be emailed to email@example.com